- lender reports or utility bills in combined figure at the same handle
- residential financial declaration or tenancy decision in combined name
- established messages that hyperlinks your in one tackle
Evidence of mutual finances, businesses or obligations a minimum of two years by 31 December 2020:
- taxation assessments, sales deals or assets
Evidence of shared obligations for a child by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s start certificates which details both parents
- a custody deal showing merelya€™re residing jointly and revealing adult obligations
Evidence must demonstrate that youra€™re nonetheless the unmarried (resilient) companion belonging to the EEA or Swiss citizen your individual of north Ireland, or that you will be these days their unique spouse or municipal spouse.
In the event youa€™re their child, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll just need to create this evidence any time you dona€™t hold another document circulated to you throughout the grounds that you simplya€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of EEA or Swiss person or people of Northern Ireland (or inside spouse or civil spouse).
A relevant paper here incorporates:
- a family permit
- a residence card
So long as youa€™re the child, grandchild or great-grandchild of individuals of Northern Ireland, youa€™re not likely to experience another record.
Should you not get another contract, youra€™ll really need to reveal proof of the relationship.
Accepted forms of facts include the following:
- full birth certification
- a writ, particularly a particular guardianship arrange
- various other reports which satisfy the caseworker you are the lead relative of EEA or Swiss resident or people of Northern Ireland (or of these mate or civilized lover)
Should you decidea€™re a child, grandchild or great-grandchild that’s outdated 21 or over, so you had not been before provided pre-settled status in structure as a child outdated under 21, a persona€™ll need certainly to supply verification you maya€™re (or the appropriate course were) dependent up on your EEA or Swiss resident or individual of north Ireland adult, grandparent or great-grandparent (or to their husband or civilized partner).
Youa€™ll want to supply soon after data, as appropriate, to demonstrate your very own reliance:
- evidence of your financial reliance, just like lender assertions or revenue transactions
- proof of you needing and obtaining the non-public proper care of the EEA or Swiss person or individual of Northern Ireland (or the company’s mate or civil lover) on serious wellness premise, for example a letter from a medical facility expert
Should the father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent seriously is not an EEA or Swiss person or person of Northern Ireland but is the partner or civilized companion of somebody who’s going to be, make sure that you offer explanation:
- of connection with your own father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent
- that mom, grandparent or great-grandparent was the husband, municipal lover or unmarried (sturdy) spouse of an EU, EEA or Swiss resident, or guy or Northern Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Accepted varieties of explanation integrate:
- a valid report of tape of a marriage or municipal partnership accepted in the rules of The uk and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, such as a married relationship or civil relationship certification
- a legitimate international enrollment record for a same gender connection that’s entitled to getting dealt with as a municipal cooperation under the Civil cooperation work 2004
In the event youa€™re their particular centered parent, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll only need to offer this facts in the event you dona€™t posses a relevant document given for your requirements in the base you’lla€™re the dependent mother, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss resident or guy of Northern Ireland (or of the mate or civil partner).
Another document right here includes:
- a family allow
- a residence credit
Any time youa€™re the dependant elder, grandparent or great-grandparent of individuals of Northern Ireland, an individuala€™re not likely to own another document.
If you don’t get another paper, make sure you create proof of your own partnership. Recognised types of facts integrate:
- full rise certificate
- additional documents which fulfill the caseworker you are the immediate relative of the EEA or Swiss citizen or person of Northern Ireland (or of their mate or civilized mate)
Wherein your child, grandchild or great-grandchild just an EEA or Swiss resident or individual of north Ireland nevertheless spouse or civilized lover happens to be, you should supply proof:
- of any connection with she or he, grandchild or great-grandchild
- which son or daughter, grandchild or great-grandchild am the partner, civilized lover or single (tough) companion of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, or person or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Established sorts of indications contain:
- a valid record of record of a married relationship or civilized relationship recognized underneath the rules of The united kingdomt and Wales, Scotland or north Ireland, like for example a wedding or civil partnership certificate
- a valid offshore enrollment paper for a very same love partnership and is entitled to end up being addressed as a civil collaboration according to the Civil cooperation work 2004
Should you utilize on or after 1 July 2021, of in the event you pertain before that meeting together with the EEA or Swiss national or perhaps the person of Northern Ireland happens to be according to the age 18 (or am on 31 December 2020), you will additionally need to offer proof of your dependency to them or on their husband or civil mate.
Should you decidea€™re the company’s established comparative
You could simply utilize as a depending comparative if you arrived in the united kingdom by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You cannot register your own EU, EEA or Swiss citizen family member as a dependent relative in EU agreement design in the event that you arrive after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You must store another paper issued for you personally beneath EEA Regulations regarding the base which youa€™re the based upon family member of an EEA or Swiss national (or, where in actuality the software for this post was developed before 1 February 2017, of the spouse or civil companion).
Another file here consists of:
- kids allow
- a home cards
Make sure you have got information which commitment with the EEA or Swiss citizen (or, where relevant, their particular spouse or municipal mate) consistently really exist (or performed hence towards time period residency focused upon).